Thinking of going it along with a builder and new construction? Think again! Take a few minutes and read what Liz and Bill Spear have to say. Although Liz and Bill are in Cincinnati, the same holds true in Boca Raton and surrounding areas.
I recently had a situation with a couple buying a new construction home. They wanted to install a pool with a screen on a lake lot. Builder's salesperson told buyers this was not possible, that they didn't want to "ruin" the look of the lake lots.
I knew he had to be wrong and, upon reading the HOA documents, found the answer. Buyers could absolutely have their pool and screen. However, said screen had to be a certain type, height and color. If not for the Buyer's Agent in this scenario, Buyers would have walked away from this house they wanted.
You need someone on YOUR SIDE! Don't fall into the builder's trap. Have your own agent with you, someone looking out for your, the buyer's needs!
If you're thinking about Cincinnati new construction homes, and in particular a Cincinnati new construction patio home, you might not realize it but you NEED a buyer's agent to help you through the process!
1. The builder's rep works FOR the builder, NOT you. They'll help you through the process, but at the end of the day never doubt who has their ultimate loyalty.
2. A buyer's agent that works new construction knows ALL your choices. That's especially critical with specialty homes like Cincinnati patio homes. With a half dozen different names used by the builders, finding the RIGHT new construction patio home for your needs isn't as simple as a quick Internet search.
3. A buyer's agent that routinely works with new construction knows the process. What happens when and the "look out for this" things that can derail a smooth experience for you as a buyer.
4. A buyer's agent understands the things that impact resale. We know, your just now building a new home and we're already thinking about SELLING it? But part of our role is to help provide you the information to make the best choices for today AND tomorrow.
5. If there's a dispute with the builder, would you rather have that fight yourself or have someone who routinely handles disputes taking care of it for you?
6. A buyer's agent can be an additional pair of eyes & ears, protecting your best interests. And since we see 100s of homes every year, make suggestions that will help you enjoy your home even more!
7. A buyer's agent doesn't cost you a dime extra! Our fees are built into the builder's overhead. And fact is the Cincinnati Home Builder's Association rules prohibit offering you a "better" deal or otherwise discouraging you from having your own representation.
Ready to discuss further? Just give Bill a call at 513-520-5305 and we can discuss how we can help match you with the right community!
Serving the Cincinnati patio home market,
Liz and Bill aka BLiz
P.S. Need help selling your home? We don't just help home buyers, we also help home sellers of all types of housing, not just patio homes.
Serving Warren County Ohio & Adjacent Areas
The Liz Spear Team of RE/MAX Elite
Elizabeth Spear, ABR, CRS Ohio License SAL.2002007747
William (Bill) Spear, CRS Ohio License SAL.2004011109 Kentucky 77938
Ask for us by name if you visit the office!
Two locations: Lebanon & Mason, OH
Bill Direct: 513-520-5305
Liz Direct: 513-265-3004
Search Homes: Http://WarrenCountyOhioRealEstate.com
Our Website: www.LizTour.com
OUR SERVICE AREA:
View Liz Spear Team of RE/MAX Elite Primary Service Area in a larger map
By Email: Elyse@ElyseBerman.com
By Text - 561-716-7824
Cell - 561-716-7824
Elyse Berman, PA, CRS, ABR,GRI, e-PRO, of Realty Associates Florida Properties serving Boca Raton FL and the surrounding cities of Highland Beach, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, Lake Worth, Wellington, Deerfield Beach, Hillsboro Beach, Lighthouse Point, Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood Beach and Hallandale Beach.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this blog should not be solely relied upon and should be independently verified by professional sources. The opinions expressed herein are solely mine.
All information is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. All statistical information was obtained from BMLS. Many articles may be time and date sensitive. Please be sure to look at the date it was posted.
No reproduction is permitted without the author's express permission.