Sellers take heed of # 12. This is an especially important one. Great advice!
Staging FAQ’s- Boca Raton- What Should I Do When My House is Being Shown?
When you have your house on the market you’ll want to take advantage of every showing.
Having a checklist of what you need to do can help you for those times when you get that last minute call that your house is being shown.
There are things you can do to keep your house ready for showings but there are always last minute items that you will need to do.
1. Ditch the dishes! If there are dishes in the sink, put them in the dishwasher or if that’s full, put that last minute morning juice glass in your fridge until you have time to clean it.
2. Make sure all of your lights are on and your window coverings open.
3. Take a quick trip around the house and pick up papers, shoes, toys, pet water bowls,etc.
4. Empty all waste baskets.
5. Run your kitchen disposal! If you have the time throw in some ice cubes, a lemon peel or baking soda and vinegar.
6. Make sure all of the beds are made.
7. Bathrooms- hide your personal items; give the counters a quick wipe down and fold the towels.
8. Do not burn candles!
9. Turn off your computers and if possible put them out of sight or locked up. Remove and hide personal papers.
10. Hide, remove, lock up your jewelry and medication.
11. Laundry- No one wants to see it! Don’t leave it sitting in piles on your washing machine.
12. LEAVE! Let your Buyers see the possibilities of the house without your presence.
These are 12 easy tips you can do when your
house is being shown. Now...bring on the Buyers!
By Email: Elyse@ElyseBerman.com
By Text - 561-716-7824
Cell - 561-716-7824
Elyse Berman, PA, CRS, ABR, GRI, e-PRO of Best Connections Realty, Inc. serving Boca Raton FL and the surrounding cities of Highland Beach, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, Lake Worth, Wellington, Deerfield Beach, Hillsboro Beach, Lighthouse Point, Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood Beach and Hallandale Beach.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this blog should not be solely relied upon and should be independently verified by professional sources. The opinions expressed herein are solely mine.
All information is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. All statistical information was obtained from BMLS. Many articles may be time and date sensitive. Please be sure to look at the date it was posted.
No reproduction is permitted without the author's express permission.